70 Years and Counting...
How it all Started:
Maurice and Lillian Levine opened their first furniture shop in Tipton in 1951.
They opened a second store in Smethwick in 1959 (and we have kept a presence in the same area to this day)
Over the following years, their three sons left school and quickly joined the now 4 store business.
Maurice and Lillian retired on April 1st 1973, leaving the second generation to continue their legacy.
From those early days, we've grown from just two employees (plus Maurice and Lillian's sons) to employing 50 people across stores in Brierley Hill, Bearwood (Smethwick) Redditch and, of course our purpose-built flagship store in Tyseley, Birmingham.
Some things haven't changed, though, and we're still proud to be a local, family business - now run by our third generation of family members continuing Maurice and Lillian's legacy.